Our client is a leading global, multi-disciplined engineering and construction company.
They are looking for a Senior Estimator with good rail experience to join their team on a permanent basis for a role that they have in the Stratford area. Role will see the successful candidate working on CP6 framework for Network Rail.
- Review and evaluate cost estimates
- Communicate with trade partners and team members regarding new and current projects
- Prepare estimates and purchase orders in detail for all products
- Ensure timely completion of estimates
- Understand scope of work to bid
- Manage bid pricing from all vendors
- Prepare cost analysis
- Establish and maintain working relationships with vendors and subcontractors
- Good rail/civils experience
- 5+ years’ experience
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent relevant qualification
- Understanding of rail systems – OLE, M&E, E&P, Telecoms, P-Way, Signalling.
- Experience working on NEC Contracts Tenders
- Experience using Estimating software - Candy Preferable
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to work with a leading construction company