Our client is one of the leading civil engineering and construction contractors in Ireland and the UK.
They are looking for an experienced Construction Site Foreman with good heavy civil and earthworks experience to join their team on a permanent basis for a role that they have in the Watford area.
- Allocating duties to site operatives
- Managing health and safety on site including providing inductions
- Maintaining daily records of site activities and liaise with the Line Manager to produce information for progress reports
- Ensure all site workers are wearing appropriate PPE at all times
- Involvement in Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Site Set-up
- Site opening & closing
- HSE inductions for all new visitors
- Delivery supervision
- Monitoring storage of materials, Plant storage and security
- Daily confirmation of attending contractors
- Reporting & feedback
- 10+ years in construction
- 1-3 years working in Earthworks & Drainage
- RC Frame experience is advantageous
- Proven experience as construction foreman on civil engineering & site development projects
- Full driving license
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to work with one of the leading civil engineering contractors across the UK and Ireland.