Our client is a Tier 1 construction company who have operations across the UK in a number of construction sectors.
They are looking for a Project Director with good shell and core experience to join their team on a 21 storey build in Aldgate valued at £100m.
- Coordinates the efforts of various workers in order to ensure that required tasks can be accomplished
- Develops a timeline for the completion of certain milestones for a given project
- Creates a budget for the completion of a particular job, and monitors the amount of money spent in order to ensure the project does not exceed this amount
- Recommends changes to a project that is ongoing if it appears it is not proceeding on schedule or is producing unsatisfactory results
- Develops an alternate course of action for completing a job should the initial plan fail
- Makes presentations to investors, business partners and company executives concerning different phases of a project
- Reviews proposals and approves or denies them
- Contracts with outside agencies for support on an as-needed basis
- Degree qualified preferable but not essential
- Significant previous experience in project management, in particular managing complex jobs, within the relevant industry is required
- Shell and Core Experience
- Main Contractor experience
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to work on a large build project with a major main contractor.