Our client is one of the largest privately-owned construction, development and property services companies in the UK.
They are looking for a Project Manager with good schools experience to join their team for a £20 million pound project that they have in the Slough area.
- Able to provide accurate forecasts and execute projects in line with budget.
- Ability to coordinate subcontractors effectively
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work independently and deliver results
- Fluent with MS Excel and MS Projects
- Drive and the ability to engage with people
- Ability to report and present
- Working alongside the Project Director on the project
- Helping to deliver the work program as set out by the client and contractor
- Ability to manage a multi-disciplined team
- Degree in Construction or equivalent qualification
- Schools experience
- Main Contractor experience
- Full understanding of current Health & Safety Legislation
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to further their experience in Project Management with one of the UKs largest construction companies.