Our client is a Tier 1 contractor operating on large construction projects across the UK.
They are looking for a Construction Manager with good experience working on schools to join them on a permanent basis for a role that they have in Essex.
- Work directly with clients to develop and define projects from the beginning through to project end, taking responsibility for their successful delivery.
- Manage the delivery of projects, producing the required deliverables including budget, time constraints and quality requirements.
- Implement the preparation and maintenance of Project Reports including programme, quality and cost
- Advise and implement service supply appointments including tender selection and documentation etc.
- Convene and chair meetings as agreed with the client and where appointed direct/instruct on behalf of the client
- Manage all phases of the project and respond to all matters that may affect the client’s objective. Implement recognised project control techniques including value and risk management processes
- Liaise with all client suppliers and operators to ensure the client brief and specification are adopted and delivered to agreed programmes
- Manage on-going project reviews, change control and completion activities
- Mentor colleagues to achieve relevant experience and qualification
- Degree or relevant qualification in construction
- Good experience working on schools
- Main contractor experience
- 5+ years in a management role with a main contractor
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to work with one of the UKs largest construction companies