Hours: Mon –Fri, 8am to 5pm
Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience
Location: London and South East
Employment Status: PAYE, Full -Time
An international access provider, with operations in UK, Ireland and UAE. Brogan Group is a leading access specialist offering clients the design, supply and erection of scaffolding, mast climbers and hoists on major construction sites.
- Servicing Mastclimbers & Hoists
- Reporting to Mastclimber & Hoist Contracts Manager/Operations Manager
- To ensure prompt and accurate completion of associated paperwork, recording recommendations and/or material requirements accordingly
- To make recommendations of replacement parts and materials in order to ensure the highest levels of equipment and building availability.
- To work to the highest standard and in full compliance with statutory legislation
- Will have experience in servicing electric motors and gearboxes/working with site cranes in maintenance department
- Must have electrical and mechanical background and working with mastclimbers/hoists or lifts/elevators in building
- Preferably will hold current qualifications, such as City & Guilds / BTEC National Diploma / NVQ Level 8 or equivalent in a mechanical discipline specifically
To apply email email@example.com or text 0752 600 3622