Location: Welwyn Garden City
An international access provider, with operations in UK, Ireland and UAE. Established for almost 30 years, Brogan Group is a leading access specialist supplying clients with the design, supply and erection of scaffolding, mast climbers and hoists to the majority of the largest construction companies in the UK.
As a result of their continued growth throughout London and the South East, Brogan Group are seeking dedicated individuals for various new and on-going projects. A Scaffold Contract Estimator is required with at least 5 years experience in preparing tenders for large scaffold contracts.
Candidates will need to:
- Have a minimum of 5 years in the scaffolding business / have experience with a main contractor or large specialist contractor
- Have the ability to work as part of a team and take full responsibility for tender, submission, tender negotiations etc.
- Understand contract conditions and clauses
- Understand drawings and schedules
- Ability to interpret specifications from drawings and prepare compliant quotations for individual projects
- Attend pre-tender and post tender meetings
- Be capable of working in a demanding and busy environment to meet deadlines etc.
- Be computer literate and highly competent in the use of Microsoft Office - Excel and Word
- Have an in depth knowledge of the scaffolding industry.
Candidates will have:
- A current UK driving licence
- Tendered for access packages up to £5m on major projects
- Some experience in the Rail, Air or Industrial business would be an advantage
- Good commercial awareness with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, results focused, confident negotiator, resilient and attention to detail.
Applicants with a minimum of 2 years experience will be considered for the position of Trainee / Assistant Estimator.
Competitive remuneration and excellent career prospects.
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com