Our client is a young, dynamic, medium-sized German company, specializing in innovative and user-friendly car park design.
They are looking for a Site Supervisor with strong civils and steel frame experience to start on a minimum of a 6 month role that they have in the Wembley area.
- Looking after self-performing team of skilled labourers, concrete workers, steel fixers and ground workers
- Coordinates the project, follows planning and fixes problems.
- Prepares the financial settlement of the projects so that they can be settled.
- Signals and reports abnormalities.
- Orders materials according to schedule for projects assigned to them and use them accordingly.
- Manages all materials professionally, stores them and protect them against theft.
- Maintains communication with clients.
- Selects, guides, sends, evaluates, motivates and coaches their team
- Civils and Steel frame experience
- First aid
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to further their Site supervisor experience