An excellent opportunity is available to contribute to your community by keeping schools clean and ensuring students are safe.
- Location: Castle Primary School
- Address: Northampton NN1 2TP
- Shift Pattern: Mon-Fri 14.00-18.00pm
- Hours per week: 20 hours
You will be responsible for the school’s classrooms, meeting rooms, assembly hall and offices
- Ensuring that areas are cleaned to the highest standards at all times
- Equipment are maintained and stored correctly
- Always keeping in line with and health and safety regulations.
- Must have cleaning experience, preferably within a school or commercial background
- Have good attention to detail
- Be able to work independently and use own initiative
- Demonstrate a reliable and responsible approach
- Welcome the opportunity to learn and support others
*You will be required to have Enhanced DBS with child Barr List