Vacancy: Assistant Site Manager
3D Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Assistant Site Manager to join a National, Award Winning Developer to manage the successful delivery of an exciting new Landmark Development.
Your new Project:
The multiphase project will consist of 700+ units including 2-3 bedroom apartments (RC Frame), 2-5 Bedroom Homes and Proposed commercial and retail units. You will be assisting in the delievery of over 200 RC Frame units at one time, ensuring each block is completed to a high quality, working alongside and reporting into a Snr Site Manager on a daily basis .
Your New Role:
- Assisting in the supervision of overseeing the direction of the project, ensuring that the client's specifications and requirements are met.
- Attend/ sub-contractor and internal management meetings.
- Report into the Snr Site Manager
- Assisting in the the delivery of high volume of residential blocks across the multi phase development.
- Ensuring the build and internals are to a high quality and to build programme.
- Assisting in making certain inspections are carried out, to ensure construction and site safety.
- Assisting with the maintaining quality control procedures.
What we need from you: You will need proven experience delivering projects of this size and RC Frame experience is essential.
- Experience within the residential market, having worked for a developer.
- RC Frame experience
- You will need to have shown longevity with previous employers (Freelance candidates or freelance backgrounds will not be considered) e
- Strong leadership skills
- Problem solving and investigative skills
- IT literate- well versed in MS Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point
Salary & Package
- Competitive Salary Available
- Private Healthcare
- 25 Days Holiday
- Bonus Scheme
If you are interested in this position please apply below or call 02380406322/07730530599 to discuss in full.