Servisource on behalf of our client is seeking a Site Manager with a varied project background for projects across Dublin and Ireland for permanent positions.
Roles and responsibilities of a Site Manager:
- Manage project on site and ensure work is delivered on time.
- Manage all sub-contractors, trades and labour hire- monitor staff requirements daily
- Liaise with the QS and Project manager regularly on cost management and progress reporting
- Monitor materials and re-order supplies and check deliveries against order
- Ensure all health and safety procedures are complied with and quality of work is guaranteed.
- Completion of all paperwork
To be successful as a Site Manager, you must have the following;
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Site manager with a main contractor
- Strong managerial skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Strong computer skills
- Experience managing projects such as civil, residential, commercial and fit-out.
Benefits of your role as a Site Manager:
- Strong possibility for contract roles to be made permanent
- Career progression
Please send your CV to email@example.com