Servisource Construction on behalf of our client is seeking a Construction Planner in Dublin. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to bring their skills and expertise to this already established team and in return you will receive an attractive package and rewarding long term career.
Job role and responsibilities:
- Project programme planning, assisting with tenders and pre-quals
- Collect and analyse information to plan and schedule construction projects.
- Produce tender plans.
- Working closely with the Site management teams
- Generate forecasts, variance reports, and other documentation to monitor and manage projects.
- Research and report on economic, legal, and other factors that may impact project success.
- Evaluate current procedures and recommend change to improve the efficiency of planning and scheduling of projects
Education and skills requirements:
- Third Level Degree in a construction related field
- Previous experience as a Planner circa 5-7 years
- Experience with Primavera P6 and Microsoft project
North Dublin location
Please send your CV to email@example.com