Servisource, on behalf of our client is seeking experienced Quantity Surveyors at all levels in Dublin.
About the client:This multi-faceted organisation have delivered an extensive list of complex projects over the years. They have many opportunities for ambitious Quantity surveyors of all levels to join their teams in Dublin and Europe.Their project portfolio includes fit-out, clean room and pharma projects.
Roles and Responsibilities of a Project Quantity Surveyor:
- Prepare and evaluate construction and development tenders from information provided by architects, engineers and other design consultants and negotiate and award contracts to successful proponents.
- Liaising with the contracts manager and reporting to the Construction Director.
- Attend site meetings regularly and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Assist in the preparation of initial budgets and cost plans
- Manage, administer and co-ordinate all types of construction and development projects, including contracts and sub-contracts, construction progress schedules, cost control systems, and work measurements.
- Monitoring works packages against budget, assessing variation claims and preparing reports for Client
- Submitting timely requests for payment, agreement of these with Client’s representative
- Develop and maintain relationships with Client Representatives to support the activities and maintain positive relations on behalf of the client
- Reviewing tender enquiries and tender analysis for projects.
- Estimating and tendering for projects in conjunction with Head Office Quantity Surveying Staff
- Negotiating new projects and fixed price premiums which are cost effective
- Organising and chairing pre-award meetings with new sub-contractors in conjunctions with the clients construction team
- Processing fortnightly / monthly sub-contractor payment certificates
- Final account preparations at the end of the project
To be successful for this Project Quantity Surveyor role, you must have the following:
- 5-10 years’ experience with main contractor or construction business.
- Ability to manage a project alone for example to the value of €10M
Progression and professional development
Opportunity to relocate to Europe
Please send your CV to email@example.com