Servisource, on behalf of our client are seeking a Mechanical Project Engineer in Dublin.
Our client has a portfolio of projects including Datacentres, Pharma, Industrial and Commercial.
The role will include the following:
- Project Planning & Execution
- Project Coordination; Coordination Drawing Production.
- Project Commissioning & Handover
- Managing Building Management Systems Subcontractors
- Managing Direct Labour Force and Subcontractors
- Project Cost Control
- Project Cashflows
- Project Valuations
- HVAC Subcontractor Cost Management, Monthly certification & payment
- RIAI & GDLA form of Contracts and their application.
- Pricing & submitting Variations/ Change Orders & maintaining Variation / Change Order Schedules
- Final Account Preparation, Negotiation & agreement
- LPHW, Chilled Water, Process pipework, compressed air & gas pipework costing.
- Tertiary qualification in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering.
- Previous experience in an M&E Construction environment Environment
- Previous experience on Data Centre projects would be an advantage
- 2 years + experience as Project Engineer in construction
Rewards & Benefits:
International opportunities available
Please send your CV to email@example.com