Servisource, on behalf of our client is seeking an M&E Services Coordinator for the Longford region.
The Services Co-ordinator is responsible for managing all service installations strictly in accordance with procedures and guidelines.
The Services Co-ordinator must be confident, enthusiastic, proactive, have a professional approach to their work and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Liaising with all divisions within the company and report to the Project Director & Contracts manager.
- Representative at Site Meetings;
- Developing design proposals at sketch, detail design and production stages;
- Must be able to explore and identify solutions to complex problems;
- Planning and managing AutoCAD and other documentation of design, installation and as constructed work;
- Programming and facilitating the flow of information between the Design Team and the Services Sub-Contractors;
- Selecting and purchasing materials and plant for the job at hand;
- Inspection, assessment, commissioning and verification of mechanical systems /electrical systems on site;
- Demonstration of systems to Client / Client Representatives in accordance with design parameters
- Overseeing quality control and safety on the site while ensuring that regulations are standards are adhered to;
- Supervising and monitoring the on site labour force while also monitoring the work of any subcontractors;
- Planning the work and organising the plant and site facilities in order to meet deadlines;
- Good communication skills with the ability to work well in a team;
- Generating and maintaining progress status reports and reporting on the Master Construction Programme;
- Engineering degree/diploma or related discipline required
- Ideally 3+ years’ experience in Building Services Contractor / Consultant offices
- Familiar with Mechanical, Electrical, Sprinkler & Process Systems / Construction
- Proven track record in Commercial / Industrial Projects
Rewards & Benefits:
Further education opportunity
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org