Servisource, on behalf of our client is seeking MEP Coordinators in Dublin south. Our client is a construction business with an attractive and affluent pipeline, offering stability, growth and development for their employees.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Building Services Engineer or Coordinator to join a leading main contractor who is recognised as a leading company to be a part of and who offers excellent salary and employment conditions.
Reporting to the Building Services Engineer, this role will involve:
- Liaising with design teams and MEP subcontractors
- Organise weekly meetings with subcontractors and attend weekly PM meetings
- Liaise with utility suppliers
- Inspect MEP works
- Check the installation against the MEP specification and drawings
- Ensure that MEP sub-contractors submit a safety statement and site specific method statement before works commence.
- Provide the project team with up to date information on current MEP developments
- Liaise with the safety department when coordinating the MEP sub-contractors
- Have been in a similar role of coordinating building services.
- Degree or Diploma qualified in Building Services Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Additionally, candidates with trades qualifications (Electrician, Plumber/Pipefitter) are of interest who have held a similar role.
- Strong Communication and IT skills a requirement.
Please send your CV to email@example.com