Servisource, on behalf of our client is seeking Junior Quantity Surveyor based in Cork for a pharma project. Ideally you will have M&E experience.
Role and responsibilities of Junior Quantity Surveyor:
- Preparing early stage budgets and detailed cost plans;
- Performing risk and value management and cost control;
- Advising on procurement strategy;
- Preparing tender and contracts documents, including bills of quantities;
- Identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks;
- Preparing and analysing costings for tenders;
- Establishing and operating cost and financial control systems;
- Certifying progress claims and payments to contractors against work completed
- Negotiating to ensure budgets are not exceeded;
- Measurement from drawings of the Mechanical and Electrical components;
- Providing advice on contractual claims;
- Maintain contemporaneous accurate records;
- Valuing completed work and compiling application for payment;
- Monthly cost and value reports;
- Project cost and programme forecasts;
To be considered, you must have the following:
- Previous experience in a contracting environment, preferably M&E experience
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- To be proficient in MS Office applications- Excel, MS project, Powerpoint.
Opportunity for relocation if of interest
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org