Servisource, on behalf of our client is seeking an Automation Engineer with strong maintenance skills within engineering.
The successful person will have a broad-based understanding of controls and software applications in industry.
Role and responsibilities:
• Perform software upgrades on high speed automated equipment.
• Assist maintenance personnel on breakdowns.
• Understanding of controls and software applications used in a global food manufacturer.
• Applicant needs to have a flexible approach regarding working hours as and when required.
To be considered, you must have the following:
• A minimum of 2 years' experience in Siemens S7 PLCs and associated software.
• A formal relevant tertiary qualification.
• Be familiar with SIEMENS PLC Networks including Profibus, Ethernet etc.
• Will have a working knowledge of SCADA and HMI working applications.
• Have experience of Danfoss Variable Speed Drives ( VSD ), including programming and fault finding.
• Have a working knowledge of closed loop control systems, including pressure, temperature and flow control.
• Must understand the concept and terminology used in control systems which include Proportional, Derivative and Integral Control actions. ( PID ).
• Have strong analytical skills supporting fast and effective problem solving.
• Be able to demonstrate a proven ability in trouble shooting in a dynamic high speed production environment.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Servisource Recruitment specialise in permanent, temporary and contract placements and training across a range of sectors including Medical & Healthcare, Engineering & IT, Construction, Catering,Clerical & Customer Service, Accounting and Finance, Hospitality & Domestic, Logistics &Warehousing and Sales & Marketing.