- Design and specification of electrical engineering solutions to current regulations and design standards
- Working directly with clients and project engineers to define project requirements and develop technical solutions
- Develop and agree design processes and design deliverables
- Lead pre-construction engineering activities and the production of info including, design development, construction details, services coordination, technical submittals, sub-contracts.
- Assist in the continual improvement of the QA system and execute project reviews
- Provide technical support to the estimating, procurement, commercial, marketing and project bid teams
- Provide off site technical support to construction teams on projects
What you need to have
- Relevant third level qualification / degree in electrical engineering
- 4+ years relevant experience, ideally in a building service background
- Knowledge & experience of current design guides, codes of practice, ETCI and or BS7671 regulations, building regulations, EN standards and IEC standards, etc
- Experience in Amtech, Dialux, Adobe Pro, Autodesk AutoCAD 2D and MS Office Suite software
- Experience of client, vendor & contractor interaction & management
- Proactive, a good communicator with the ability to work well with others in a multi-functional project team
- Proactive with a strong ability to work independently and without supervision
- Strong technical ability in all aspects of electrical engineering services & design
- Excellent level of attention to detail and accuracy
What you get in return
- Good remuneration package and opportunities to work abroad
- Permanent full time position
- Career Development Opportunities with Companys Employee development scheme.
- Company is a CPD accredited employer
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.