What is required
Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are recruiting for a BIM Technician who will be based in our Dublin office with a certain percentage of travel to Mainland Europe, when requested.
This is an opportunity to join a successful company with a growing portfolio of projects and to develop your career.
- You will need to coordinate the design of both mechanical and electrical services. The role involves liaising with the management team to ensure that designs are up to spec.
- Building services background and previous M&E experience required for this role.
- Up to date knowledge of construction protocol
- Experience with commercial and industrial projects.
What you need to have
- Relevant third level qualification
- Proficiency in BIM software is essential for this position with at least 2 years’ experience within a similar role liaising with different disciplines.
- Proficient in Revit MEP, AutoCAD 2D and Navisworks Manage
- Knowledge of executing clash detection exercises in 4D and 5D model though not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Enthusiastic, creative, and natural problem solver.
What you get in return
- The successful candidate will be based in our Dublin office.
- Permanent full-time position
- Career Development Opportunities with Company’s Employee development scheme.
- Company is a CPD accredited employer.