What is required
Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are recruiting a Purchasing Administrator, this is a permanent role based in Little Island in Cork. The role has arisen due to an expansion in the team. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is looking for career progression and development.
- Taking purchasing requests from sites via email and telephone.
- Sourcing new vendors, using existing vendors and evaluating quotes.
- Purchasing of all types of equipment including mechanical/electrical, instrumentation and miscellaneous materials.
- Raising orders and expediting all orders.
- Dealing with queries from both site and vendors directly.
- Dealing with invoice queries
What you need to have
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- 2-3 years previous experience in a similar role is desirable
- The ability to work under pressure and to stringent deadlines.
What you get in return
- Excellent working environment
- Latest available training to assist you in your role
- Competitive Salary
- Work for a highly driven organisation that prides itself on delivery of service and customer satisfaction.
If you would like to know more, give Michael a call to discuss in complete confidence.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.