What is required
Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are recruiting a Graduate Quantity Surveyor for a project in Denmark. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is looking for career progression and development. The graduate QS will assist the quantity surveyor and commercial manager onsite.
- Reviewing of Contracts and ensuring compliance
- Measuring from plan drawings and isometrics to produce fully priced detailed bills of quantities c/w labour hours and material costs
- Tracking costs and labour through the project
- Preparing costs for variations
- Producing monthly valuations
- Carry out full construction take offs, prepare construction cost plan, track costs, labour costs, cash flows and efficiency through the project
- Prepare subcontract packages for procurement, agree contracts and assist / manage to final account stage
What you need to have
- Strong prior experience in Quantity Surveying roles in a Construction/Engineering business
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have general IT skills and Microsoft Office packages
- Must have a degree in quantity surveying or equivalent
What you get in return
- Excellent working environment
- Latest available training to assist you in your role
- Competitive Salary
- Work for a highly driven organisation that prides itself on delivery of service and customer satisfaction
- Competitive Salary with overseas allowance & accommodation expenses paid.
If you would like to know more, give Michael a call to discuss in complete confidence.