3D Personnel are currently working on behalf of one of the leading transport companies in the UK to assist them in the recruitment of a Customer Service Advisors in Basingstoke.
Brief summary of role:
You will be responsible for answering contacted arriving at the customer service centre, ensuring that the highest standard of customer service is provided at all time.
- Accept incoming contacts, providing advice and fulfilling customer requirements in an impartial way. Where necessary log call details so that follow up action can be taken and customer service issues fulfilled.
- Ensure that you meet any personal performance targets that may be set and actively participate in any team goals.
- Participate in the team briefing process, ensuring that you become familiar with any changes to your working environment.
- Remain familiar with the contents and how to use any relevant commercial publication and associated database reference sources.
- Become and remain conversant with the features and functionally of any business equipment and software provided for use.
- Ensure your own personal safety and that of others at all times.
- Participate in “Back office” aftersales, correspondence, fulfilment and date preparation routines.Comply with instructions to suit companies procedures.
- To be able to handle negative reactions from customers whilst actively promoting the company.Dealing with often very detailed & difficult contacts but maintaining a diplomatic, tactful, and friendly response at all times.
- Ensure that any event has or could seriously damage customer service is related to a CSC Manager.
- Ensure that any changes to ticketing arrangement, procedure or train service discovered in the course of your duty is relayed to your team leader.
If you are interested in this role please apply or call 02380406322.