What is required?
At BSS we are looking for a Safety Officer (Scotland) to work with one of our clients, a Leading Civils Main Contractor.
- Effective communication and implementation of site rules & company health and safety policy
- Follow safe working practices and procedures, including receiving near miss reporting and logging of all incidents
- Recognizing hazards and risks and reporting them, developing safe systems of work form risk assessments and implement safety behavioural methods of work
- Timely and accurate administration of Incident reporting process and safety related action
- Carry out risk assessments
- Carry out audits across all standards, experience within this field essential
- Some experience of environmental management would be advantageous
- To be familiar with the Considerate Constructor Scheme would be an advantage
What you need to have
- Degree in Health and Safety or NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety
- 5 years of more in a Safety, Health & Environmental role in construction
- Experience with a fully integrated management system across all standards
What you get in return
- Excellent working environment
- Latest available training to assist you in your role
- Generous salary package
If you would like to know more, give Michael a call to discuss in complete confidence.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.