What is required?
At BSS we are looking for a Safety Officer (Scotland) to work with one of our clients, a Leading Civils Main Contractor.
- Effective communication and implementation of site rules & company health and safety policy
- Follow safe working practices and procedures, including receiving near miss reporting and logging of all incidents
- Recognizing hazards and risks and reporting them, developing safe systems of work form risk assessments and implement safety behavioural methods of work
- Timely and accurate administration of Incident reporting process and safety related action
- Carry out risk assessments
- Carry out audits across all standards, experience within this field essential
- Some experience of environmental management would be advantageous
- To be familiar with the Considerate Constructor Scheme would be an advantage
What you need to have
- Degree in Health and Safety or NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety
- 5 years of more in a Safety, Health & Environmental role in construction
- Experience with a fully integrated management system across all standards
What you get in return
- Excellent working environment
- Latest available training to assist you in your role
- Generous salary package
If you would like to know more, give Michael a call to discuss in complete confidence.