What is required
At BSS we are looking for Electrical Engineers to work with one of our clients, an internationally recognised mechanical, electrical and instrumentation engineering contractor based in London.
- Ensuring that the technical issues are resolved without delay.
- Process internal procurement from equipment enquires though requisitioning and monitoring manufacture through to delivery to site whilst maintaining a comprehensive audit train
- Attend and record regular supply chain meetings to ensure that progress is monitored and maintained within the overall construction programme.
- Prepare risk assessments, method statements and all aspects relating to Health and Safety on site.
- Liaise with the design team and supply chain to ensure correct operation of the plant on site and successful handover.
- Monitor and record progress on site against the construction programme.
What you need to have
- Degree Qualified in Electrical Engineering or Equivalent, with 3+ years’ experience in the industry
- Detailed knowledge of the Engineering role
- Detailed knowledge of Engineering
- Commercial understanding
- Health, Safety and Environmental systems and procedures
- Knowledge of the team- their strengths and their weaknesses
What you get in return
- Excellent working environment
- Latest available training to assist you in your role
- Generous basic salary
- London based location
If you would like to know more, give Michael a call to discuss in complete confidence.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.