What is required
At BSS we are looking for Electrical Engineers to work with one of our clients, an internationally recognised mechanical, electrical and instrumentation engineering contractor based in London.
- Ensuring that the technical issues are resolved without delay.
- Process internal procurement from equipment enquires though requisitioning and monitoring manufacture through to delivery to site whilst maintaining a comprehensive audit train
- Attend and record regular supply chain meetings to ensure that progress is monitored and maintained within the overall construction programme.
- Prepare risk assessments, method statements and all aspects relating to Health and Safety on site.
- Liaise with the design team and supply chain to ensure correct operation of the plant on site and successful handover.
- Monitor and record progress on site against the construction programme.
What you need to have
- Degree Qualified in Electrical Engineering or Equivalent, with 3+ years’ experience in the industry
- Detailed knowledge of the Engineering role
- Detailed knowledge of Engineering
- Commercial understanding
- Health, Safety and Environmental systems and procedures
- Knowledge of the team- their strengths and their weaknesses
What you get in return
- Excellent working environment
- Latest available training to assist you in your role
- Generous basic salary
- London based location
If you would like to know more, give Michael a call to discuss in complete confidence.