What is required?
At BSS we are looking for a Mechanical Supervisor required for a Commercial M&E refurbishment project at Heathrow Airport to work with one of our Leading Main Contractor.
- Provide support to the site’s Construction Manager
- To assist in the management and supervision of site personnel
- To assume leadership on site with regard to the work being carried out and by following & implementing the site safety plan & rules.
- Ensure that employees have safety training to carry out their work
- Carry out inspection checks and internal audit
- Manage the labour resources on site to ensure efficient working.
- To maintain discipline on site, report any incidents and take action as appropriate.
What you need to have?
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum 5 years’ experience in Commercial Mechanical Installations
- Hold a relevant trade qualification
- Experience in leading a team of chargehands each dealing with scopes including large plant installation, pipework installation and duct work installation
What you get in return?
- A wide variety of experience
- Permanent Full-time role
- Career progression within a structured team environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Great place to work
If you would like to know more, give Michael a call on 017071012 to discuss in complete confidence.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.