What is required?
Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are looking for M&E CAD Coordinators for projects based in London.
What you need
Required software experience:
- Autodesk Navisworks – at least 1 years’ experience.
- Autodesk Fabrication CadMep – at least 2 years’ experience with this software on multi service projects.
- AutoCad 2016
Beneficial but not essential software experience:
- Revit Architecture / Revit MEP.
- Intergraph Cadworx
Required work experience:
- Proven ability / experience of 3D coordination of M&E systems (pipework, ventilation, containment, lighting, sprinkler & Plant) for a large contractor.
- Proven ability / experience of creating 2D construction issue drawings
- Proven ability / experience in reading Architectural and M&E drawings
- Level 7 degree in an Engineering discipline.
- And / Or Trade background. Electrician, Plumber, Fitter etc
(Beneficial but not essential experience)
- Experience in detailed surveys of building structures, existing plant and installations.
- Experience in offsite fabrication detailing.
- Experience of support structures
What you get in return
- Excellent working environment
- Latest available training to assist you in your role
- Competitive Salary
- Work for a highly driven organisation that prides itself on delivery of service and customer satisfaction.
If you would like to know more, give Michael O Hara on 017071012 a call to discuss in complete confidence.