What is required?
Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are looking for M&E CAD Coordinators for projects based in London.
What you need
Required software experience:
- Autodesk Navisworks – at least 1 years’ experience.
- Autodesk Fabrication CadMep – at least 2 years’ experience with this software on multi service projects.
- AutoCad 2016
Beneficial but not essential software experience:
- Revit Architecture / Revit MEP.
- Intergraph Cadworx
Required work experience:
- Proven ability / experience of 3D coordination of M&E systems (pipework, ventilation, containment, lighting, sprinkler & Plant) for a large contractor.
- Proven ability / experience of creating 2D construction issue drawings
- Proven ability / experience in reading Architectural and M&E drawings
- Level 7 degree in an Engineering discipline.
- And / Or Trade background. Electrician, Plumber, Fitter etc
(Beneficial but not essential experience)
- Experience in detailed surveys of building structures, existing plant and installations.
- Experience in offsite fabrication detailing.
- Experience of support structures
What you get in return
- Excellent working environment
- Latest available training to assist you in your role
- Competitive Salary
- Work for a highly driven organisation that prides itself on delivery of service and customer satisfaction.
If you would like to know more, give Michael O Hara on 017071012 a call to discuss in complete confidence.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.