Part of large international consultancy working on the booming Australian rail industry which has more than $30 Billion in projects underway currently.
The appeal of lifestyle while working on some of the largest works in the world are as attractive as it gets - it's now or never to make the move Down Under.
Key experience and background:
- Very strong track design experience using Bentley software – Bentley RailTrack
- Previous experience with reputable major engineering companies – Jacobs, WSP, Mott Macdonald, Arup, Amey
- Ideally worked on D&C (design & construct) contract models in design
- Projects such as Crossrail, Halton Curve (Liverpool), track renewal contracts or any level crossing removal projects are ideal
- Will be Bachelor qualified in Civil Engineering and have entered the rail sector on track design projects
Apply now, limited opportunities available. UK based interviews and feedback available now.