Vacancy: Project Quantity Surveyor
Salary: NEG. Depending on experience
3D Personnel’s client is has been undertaking operations since the early 1940’s they have been undertaking operations through-out the UK for the past 70 years and have gone from strength to strength and have gained a reputation for delivering high standard and high quality projects.
3DPersonnel’s client is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Quantity Surveyor to be based in the Croydon area. The successful candidate will be undertaking the construction of a large residential development and will have between 7-8 years’ experience preferably within residential developments.
The successful candidate will have:
- 7+years of experience working within a large main contractor undertaking projects with a value of £10million +.
- Have significant relevant Quantity Surveying experience preferably with a Construction Contracting Company
- Possess either a Third Level Qualification in Quantity Surveying or demonstrate significant and high level of experience obtained working in a comparable role
- Be able to demonstrate the knowledge and experience required to complete projects under budget taking into consideration difficult time constraints
- Have an extensive knowledge of construction practices that can be used on site to analyse the design and propose potential cost saving measures
- Keeping up to date with pricing matrices and inflationary impacts
- Possess advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and Information Technology in general