3D Personnel are currently recruiting for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor in Leatherhead to join one of the most nationally recognised House Builders in the UK to assist them in the recruitment of a Assistant Quantity Surveyor in Leatherhead. Due to continuous growth and success they are currently looking to expand their established commercial team.
- Estimating and cost planning
- Procurement advice
- Tender reporting
- Contract administration and cost control
- Interim valuations
- Cost reporting
- Final account preparation,
- Contract and dispute advice
- To attend meetings and undertake site visits.
- price/forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
- Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjusting budget projections accordingly
- Procure or agree the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project
- Measure and value the work done on site
- Pay subcontractors
- Liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers
- Select and/or source construction materials
- Commercial Awareness
- At least 1-2 years experience in brownfield development or construction related industries
- Experience of package accounts from procurement to final account
- Professional approach required to meet programme delivery
- Cost control skills and experience of change management
- Good computer skills
Salary and package is negotiable dependent on experience.
If you are interested in this position please call 02380406322 and ask for Anna.