Based: Ireland or Europe
Projects Value: €5m to €50m
QA/QC Manager is responsible to ensure the project complies with the projects / contractor’s QA/ QC requirements. Target is to deliver a project defect free/ snag free within schedule and budget.
- Coordinate all site inspections with the site subcontractors.
- Ensure a strong, experienced, professional and capable team is in place and trained.
- Ensure that all inspection reports are accurate and that all attached documents are current status.
- Ensure all work is correctly prepared prior to any inspection being undertaken.
- Review all inspection reports for compliance.
- Assist the site QAQC manager in the organization, maintenance and control of the quality system.
- Liaise with the site construction engineers and provide assistance when requested.
- Prepare and issue nonconformance reports to the QAQC manager and assist in developing corrective actions.
- Assist the QAQC manager and construction manager in resolving any discrepancies and ambiguities.
- Coordinate with the customers QAQC inspectors for the resolution of site problems.
- Coordinate with the site subcontractors to ensure that communications exist and are maintained.
- Assist the site subcontractors in the resolution of drawing interpretation.
- Attend the weekly QAQC meetings.
- Review work procedures and method statements for compliance with good work practices and the customers contract specializations.
- The completion of QAQC site instructions and coordinate their closure.
- The review of inspection test packages during the course of construction activities
- Compliance with the site’s health and safety regulations
- Preparation of QA/QC Test packs
- Tracking of all paperwork regarding QA/QC, which included all Hazardous test sheets
- HR roles with regard to Hiring of Inspectors. Interviews and team selection.
- Maintaining working relationship with the client.
- Ensuring all documentation is prepared and submitted ahead of the clients reporting dates.
- Responsible for the QA/QC Inspections, reporting and documentation.
- Managing the teams of inspector’s duties and work rotation ensuring that the work issued from the QA/QC Manager is completed in line with the project schedule.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
Positions Available for 5 Years Plus Experience.
Data Centre/ Industrial/ Commercial Experience