Civil Engineer/ Civil Superintendent
Based: Ireland or Europe
Projects Value: €5m to €50m
Responsibilities will include implementing company policies, systems & procedures. The Civil Engineer coordinates with their line Manager, studying specifications and procedures for construction, and exercises functional authority for all civil construction activities.
- Perform structural design and analysis calculations using governing codes and standards, engineering formulas, skills and experience.
- Responsible for layout and details portions of projects using schematic layout.
- Provide drawing for our own designs and produce sketches to incorporate drawings by designers/drafters.
- Provision of technical expertise, leadership and supervision of same discipline staff on Projects.
- To ensure that Engineering is carried out in accordance with procedures and contractual requirements.
- Approval of all technical decisions made by personnel under his / her supervision.
- To assist in the development of engineering techniques in the Civil Group and bring to the attention of the Discipline Chief Engineer inadequacies in the groups capability for present and future projects.
- Prepare technical aspects of contract documentation for civil and structural works.
- Provide technical input to tender clarification and evaluation work.
- To ensure all members of the team reporting to him/her liaise, co-operate with all members of the Project team.
- To report to the Project Management and to the Discipline Chief Engineer on general progress including any problems, technical or otherwise, particularly in regard to man-hours, programme milestones and resources.
- Preparation of cost and man-hour estimates for proposals.
- Review scope of work and specifications for proposals.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
Positions Available for 5 Years, 10 Years and 15 Years Plus Experience.
Data Centre/ Industrial/ Commercial Experience