Based: Ireland or Europe
Projects Value: €5m to €50m
Responsibilities will include implementing company policies, systems & procedures. The Mechanical Engineer coordinates with their line Manager, studying specifications and procedures for construction, and exercises functional authority for all mechanical construction activities.
- Designing and implementing cost-effective equipment modifications to help improve safety, reliability and throughput.
- Developing a project specification.
- Developing, testing and evaluating theoretical designs.
- Discussing and solving complex problems.
- Managing projects using engineering principles and techniques.
- Planning and designing new production processes.
- Producing details of specifications and outline designs.
- Using CAD.
- Considering the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraints.
- Working with other professionals, within and outside the engineering specialism.
- Monitoring and commissioning plant and systems.
- Prepare all work packs, inspection and test plans and associated method statements and work instructions.
- Liaise with the customer on all technical aspects.
- Provide a focal point for all technical based queries from subcontractors and suppliers.
- Provide written reports on implementation activities as required by the contract manager.
- Assess risks and hazards involved in tasks, and methods to manage the hazards in order to prevent incidents, injury and damage.
- Provide support and technical input in the development of work packs for the commissioning of installations and repairs. I.e. Loop / function testing and pressure testing.
- Quality management for all mechanical components.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
Positions Available for 5 Years, 10 Years and 15 Years Plus Experience.
Data Centre/ Industrial/ Commercial Experience