3D Personnel are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to work on a permanent basis in Luton.
Your New Company:
This position is for an award winning housing developer who produce quality homes. With a their current expansion, a new office is due to open in the Luton area that will cover from M4 up to Oxford, across to Cambridge and down into Greater London. This company offer opportunities that are second to none allowing their employees to take ownership of their job whilst gaining as much responsibility as they can handle.
You will be responsible for:
- All the commercial aspects of projects from appraisal and validation of subcontractor applications.
- Cost Valuation Reporting.
- Submission and Negotiations of Final Accounts.
- Substantial and proven experience in managing and surveying in the construction industry ensuring contracts are financially controlled, to budget and to the client's requirements.
- Maintain and improve where possible established profit margins.
- Visit sites in preparation of all tenders and take photographs.
- Prepare tenders based on estimating procedures.
- Prepare monthly cost reconciliation
To Be Successful:
- To be successful in this role you should have experience working for a housing developer in a Quantity Surveying position
- Demonstrate longevity with your previous employers (three years minimum in a permanent position)
- Have a strong commercial awareness and commitment to achieving deadlines.