3D Personnel are recruiting for a highly motivated and forward thinking individual to join a busy internal sales team for a leading international engineering & vehicle manufacturer based in the Tyseley area of Birmingham.
Successful applicants will be required to offer 1st class customer service to customers ranging from National and International contracts to small vehicle operators.
1. To ensure all customers receive the best possible service
2. To offer excellent communication with customers and internal staff
3. To liaise with the external sales team to process and gain orders
4. To process orders as quickly and efficiently as possible ensuring the customer receives the goods / service on time
5. To be seen as a main contact for designated customers, including building a good rapport with customers and ensuring the contract is running smoothly and is invoiced correctly
6. Work with sales to create sales growth
7. Work closely with the depots and logistics teams to make sure we achieve on time delivery
8. All other duties as requested by the Customer Service Manager or Directors
9. Administrative duties as required, including reports, spreadsheets, etc.
Qualifications / Experience
Person Specification Issued by Human Resources. November 2017. LM + EK Page 2 of 2
1. Basic Working Hours 08:00 to 17:00 Mon-Thu and 08:00 to 15:00 Fri (late finishes Friday 17:00 on rota basis).
2. A great deal of flexibility is required with this position, especially in busier periods and when Grayson are attending exhibitions.
3. This position will be located at Tyseley office but may change dependent on business needs.
Salary is between £18,000 & £21,000 per annum depending on experience.
To apply for this wonderful opportunity please contact Andy on 0121 285 0674 or email CV to email@example.com