Summary of the Role
The successful candidate will report to Site Management and will be responsible for supervising the project or section of works on a project.
You will form part of an experienced team, working alongside Site Management to ensure the projects are completed in line with the programme to the clients standard.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria.
- A related Construction qualification HND/HNC / BTEC (Exceptions may be made for those with extensive experience)
- Recognised First Aid at Work qualification
- Minimum of 4 years' experience planning, directing and coordinating projects on site
- Minimum of 3 years' experience successfully supervising and coordinating teams on a large scale as well as multiple disciplines
- Proven track record of monitoring sub-contractors
- Experience carrying out Health and Safety Assessments / Inspections
- Experience preparing and presenting reports
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Flexibility to travel / work away from home
Essential Skills / Attributes:
- Ability to create and maintain good working relationships
- Excellent organisational and trouble shooting skills
- Excellent communication, written and oral skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Temporary Works Coordinator
- CIOB Membership