Vacancy: Mechanical Supervisor
3DPersonnel’s client is a leading principal contractor with a long-standing reputation for integrity, professionalism, innovation and excellence. They have a vast amount of experience with the residential, commercial & retail and education sectors through-out the UK.
3DPersonnel’s client is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Mechanical Supervisor to be based on one of their London projects. The successful candidate will have worked for a leading main contractor within a similar role with at least 5yrs experience. The successful candidate will supervise the turn-key fit-outs for a high end residential project in central London.
Roles and responsibilities:
- discussing and solving complex problems with manufacturing departments, sub-contractors, suppliers and customers;
- making sure a product can be made reliably and will perform consistently in specified operating environments;
- managing projects using engineering principles and techniques;
- planning and designing new production processes;
- producing details of specifications and outline designs;
- recommending modifications following prototype test results;
- using research, analytical, conceptual and planning skills, particularly mathematical modelling and computer-aided design;
- considering the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraints;
- working with other professionals, within and outside the engineering sector;
- monitoring and commissioning plant and systems.