Servisource, on behalf of our client is seeking an intermediate level quantity surveyor to join their growing team in County Meath. Maybe you are currently commuting to Dublin and would prefer to avoid the hectic city commute or maybe you would just like a change in career. This is an opportunity to run a QS department.
Role and responsibilities include:
- prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities
- Reporting to management on the financial progression of projects
- perform risk, value management and cost control;
- identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks;
- prepare and analyse costings for tenders;
- allocate work to subcontractors;
- provide advice on contractual claims;
- maintain awareness of the different building contracts in current use;
- understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
To be considered you must have the following:
- 5 years experience as a Quantity surveyor
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
- In-depth understanding of construction, materials , pricing and industry
- Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets
- Able to analyse problems and strategize for better solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- It would be advantageous to have an understanding of carpentry and furniture packages.
Rewards and benefits
- Opportunity to run a QS department
- Join a growing company with plenty of opportunity
- Competitive salary
Please send your CV to email@example.com