Servisource Recruitment, on behalf of our client is seeking a Quality and Environmental Advisor in North Dublin. Our client is continuously growing with projects across Ireland, UK and Europe.
Reporting to the Q&E Manager, the role of Quality & Environmental Advisor will include:
- Assisting the Quality & Environmental Manager with the continual improvement of organisational Quality and Environmental procedures.
- In conjunction with Project Management staff, ensure development and implementation of appropriate Project Environmental Plans.
- The review and interpretation of specifications.
- The development of adequate Inspection and test plans (ITP) for each stage and element of the construction process.
- The completion and recording of work inspections for compliance with specifications.
- The recording of defects and issue of instructions for the completion of corrective actions.
- Previous expereince auditing project sites to ensure proper implementation of company Quality and Environmental procedures.
- ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor certification
- ISO 14001:2015 Internal Auditor certification (training will be provided for the right candidate if not already in place)
- Degree or Trades background
- Minimum 5 years’ experience at site supervisor or site management level, with responsibility for managing quality and environmental aspects of civil, structural and architectural package works.
Opportunity for relocation to EU projects
Please send your CV to email@example.com