Servisource recruitment, on behalf of our client is seeking a QA/QC manager for a Datacentre project based in Dublin. Ideally you will have an Electrical/Instrumentation project background. As QA/QC manager you will operate within the framework of the ISO documented Quality Management System on an electrical and instrumentation project environment involving the installation of heavy electrical equipment, high voltage systems and general electrical services and process instrumentation services.
Role and responsibilities of QA/QC manager will include:
- To coordinate the establishment, implementation and maintenance of the project Quality Plan and system inspection and test plans.
- To coordinate with the client on all quality related issues to ensure a consistent approach to client relationships and to investigate customer queries and complaints.
- To review, audit and monitor the implementation of the Project Quality plan and procedures.
- To coordinate the establishment, implementation and, maintenance of the Project inspection and test programs and associated witness point(s) time schedule on a system by system basis.
- To manage the clients attendance at the agreed inspection and/or witness points in accordance with the project contract.
- To coordinate the resolution of all matters pertaining to Quality at the Project Management Team and project supervisor levels.
- To coordinate the handover of all Quality Records to the Client on a system by system basis.
To be considered for this position, you must have the following:
- The ideal candidate should hold a third level degree or relevant qualification.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate a track record in the management of a quality system within the construction industry.
- An electrical & instrumentation background or experience in the pharmaceutical, ICT and power industry would be advantageous but not essential.
- Must be computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent communication and management skills to effect clear communication with project staff including technicians, supervisors and management to deliver concise reports on installation and test progress and ultimate system completion and handover in a timely manner.
Opportunity to relocate overseas with this company if of interest
Please send your CV to email@example.com