Servisource, on behalf of our client is seeking an experienced Project Quantity Surveyor in Dublin.
About the client:This multi-faceted organisation have delivered an extensive list of complex projects over the years. Due to recent project acquirement's, they now require a project Quantity Surveyor in Dublin.
Roles and Responsibilities of a Project Quantity Surveyor:
- Prepare and evaluate construction and development tenders from information provided by architects, engineers and other design consultants and negotiate and award contracts to successful proponents.
- Liaising with the contracts manager and reporting to the Construction Director.
- Attend site meetings regularly and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Assist in the preparation of initial budgets and cost plans
- Manage, administer and co-ordinate all types of construction and development projects, including contracts and sub-contracts, construction progress schedules, cost control systems, and work measurements.
- Monitoring works packages against budget, assessing variation claims and preparing reports for Client
- Submitting timely requests for payment, agreement of these with Client’s representative
- Develop and maintain relationships with Client Representatives to support the activities and maintain positive relations on behalf of the client
- Reviewing tender enquiries and tender analysis for projects.
- Estimating and tendering for projects in conjunction with Head Office Quantity Surveying Staff
- Negotiating new projects and fixed price premiums which are cost effective
- Organising and chairing pre-award meetings with new sub-contractors in conjunctions with the clients construction team
- Processing fortnightly / monthly sub-contractor payment certificates
- Final account preparations at the end of the project
To be successful for this Project Quantity Surveyor role, you must have the following:
- 5-10 years’ experience with main contractor
- Ability to manage a project alone for example to the value of €10M
North Dublin location, therefore avoidance of Dublin city traffic
Career development and progression
Please send your CV to email@example.com