Vacancy: Junior Project Manager
Salary: Negotiable Upon Experience
An award winning company in operation for over 85 years and an Irish leader in progressive building and civil engineering. Undertaking projects throughout Ireland and the UK with offices in Dublin, Cork, Limerick and London and delivering major infrastructure, commercial and industrial facilities.
Reporting into the Project Manager, you will help support projects (value £3m - £25M) from design stage to completion. A fantastic opportunity to develop your Project Management skills and contract knowledge on high profile projects.
You will support the senior team in their role ensuring the successful project delivery, whilst being encouraged and supported in your professional development.
• Ensuring the delivery of the projects are completed within the budget and time scales specified
• Monitor performance throughout
• Focus on quality, customer service and delivery
• Client and tenant customer satisfaction
• Customer Liaison skills
• You will need to have experience within a similar role, within the construction industry
• Ideally you will hold a relevant construction related degree/or working towards one
To apply for this position, you can do so here, call Richard on 07940375546 or alternatively please email your CV to email@example.com.